Attorney at law, Partner
LL.M. (UC Berkeley)
Who am I?
In my daily practice, I advise mostly for and non-profit entities. What characterizes me? A holistic and polyvalent way of tackling legal issues, with a view to reach global solutions. My interest in the law of new technologies, as well as in philanthropy are also part of my tool kit.
• Lenz & Staehelin, Geneva (2009-2016)
• United Nations Office at Geneva, Joint Appeals Board (2009)
• CMS von Erlach Poncet (then ZPG), Geneva (2006-2008, Geneva Bar exam in 2008)
• UC Berkeley Law School, LL.M. (2012-2013)
• Bachelor and Master in law, Universities of Fribourg and Madrid CEU (2001-2006)
Recent deals and cases:
• Assisted five companies in an M&A transaction with a large group in the energy field; Internal restructuring of multinational tech company
• Assisted 10+ entities on GDPR compliance projects across all industry sectors (hospitals, NGOs, tech companies); assisted a UN agency in the review of their data protection management worldwide
• Assisted numerous NGOs, philanthropists and social entrepreneurs in the setting up of charities or other non-profit entities, obtaining tax exemptions and dealing with everyday legal issues
Boards and other engagements:
• Academic Fellow at the Geneva Center for Philanthropy
• Secretary general of the Société genevoise de droit et de législation (SGDL)