Have you identified a promising molecule and are you considering entering into a cooperation agreement ?
Is a third party trying to imitate your trademark or the packaging of your products or to free ride on your reputation ?
Do you intend to outsource part of your R&D activities to a specialized company ?
Are you facing a dispute related to a license or a distribution agreement ?
Have you been summoned before the WIPO as defendant in un UDRP proceeding ?
Would you like to oppose to a trademark registration before the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property ?
We pay significant attention to issues relating to scientific and artistic innovation, as well as to the protection of corporate identity, branding and design. In these fields, our practice includes in particular the following :
- patents, copyrights, trademarks, designs, domain names, business names, geographical indications (in particular Swissness)
- unfair competition in relation to innovation
- trade secrets, technical know-how and databases
- non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- licensing of intellectual property rights
- exclusive and selective distribution, franchising, sponsoring, merchandising
- R&D agreements, agreements for the transfer of biological material, clinical trial outsourcing agreements, medical devices supply agreements
- telecom and sector regulations governing advertisement
- regulations promoting research and innovation, regulations governing research activities (human body, stems cells) and clinical trials (health product, transplant medicine)
- product security regulations (e.g. traceability, product recall), product liability
- dispute resolution relating to intellectual property