Attorney at law, Partner
LL.M. (UC Berkeley)
Who am I?
In my daily practice, I advise mostly for and non-profit entities. What characterizes me? A holistic and polyvalent way of tackling legal issues, with a view to reach global solutions. My interest in the law of new technologies, as well as in philanthropy are also part of my tool kit.
• Lenz & Staehelin, Geneva (2009-2016)
• United Nations Office at Geneva, Joint Appeals Board (2009)
• CMS von Erlach Poncet (then ZPG), Geneva (2006-2008, Geneva Bar exam in 2008)
• UC Berkeley Law School, LL.M. (2012-2013)
• Bachelor and Master in law, Universities of Fribourg and Madrid CEU (2001-2006)
• Mandate of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) to work on constitutional and governance review, NYC (2013)
• Secondment as Legal Counsel in an INGO (2010)
• Pro bono : Humanitarian field work in Haïti and organization of fund raising campaigns and concerts to support NGOs.
• Co-founder and board member of Neurhone – Connecteur d’idées, an association promoting innovation and creativity in Valais
• Member of the Board of various non-profit entities in the humanitarian field and in innovation (TEDxMartigny)
• Launch of sigma legal together with Joëlle and Adrien, with whom I share entrepreneurship values