Attorney at law, Partner
Ph.D., LL.M. (UCLA)
Who am I?
I am a lawyer specialized in intellectual property and entertainment law. What characterizes me? As a litigator and as counsel, the ability to analyze in a responsive and cross-disciplinary manner our customers' issues in order to provide them with suitable solutions from a practical and legal perspective.
• LL.M., Media, Entertainment and Technology Law and Policy Specialization, UCLA (2017-2018)
• Gross & Associés, Lausanne (2014-2017, bar admission in 2016)
• Troller Hitz Troller, Lausanne (2013)
• Ph.D. in trademark law and unfair competition law, Lausanne (2010-2014, Law Faculty Prize 2015)
• Bachelor and Master in Law, Lausanne et Zurich Universities (2004-2009)
• Publications and lectures (on an academic and practical level) about various topics related to intellectual property and new technologies
• Lecturer at the Faculty of Business and Economics of Lausanne (HEC-Lausanne) (antitrust law, 2012-2013) and at the School of Business and Engineering of the Canton of Vaud (HEIG-VD) (media law, 2011-2017)
• Member of the Commission for the modernizing of the Bar (Canton de Vaud)
• Launch of the cycle of lectures Re:fresh in partnership with Superhuit
• Secretary and co-founder of an association active in the theatrical sector
• Association with sigma legal together with Joëlle, Adrien, Kevin and Vincent, with whom I share entrepreneurship